TEEM = Training to be effective and excellent in ministry
TEEM.net, has been in existence since 1980. It has been through enormous growth and transformation over the past 15 years, due to being called beyond the continent of Africa into Australia, America and Asia, specifically S. E. Asia.
This being said, it retains its original vision which, as detailed below, is in two parts:
To bring powerful, effective equipping, mentoring and training to passionate believers, moving them from being learners, to leaders to life change agents.
TEEM.net has been used by the Lord to minister into numerous nations and regions namely,
METHODS AND MATERIAL.
1. Training materials and information - Web based including webinars and online schools.
2. Schools – these are long term training programs for equipping in specific gifts and tools
3. Seminars – Short term training in key tools for ministry
4. Leadership Training – Developing leaders through strong relational type environments
5. Apostolic and Prophetic – Training and teaching an understanding of these critical aspects of church development.
6. Apostolic Adventures – Personalized training times for key players in either South Africa or Thailand for 6 nights
7. Mission Trips – Opportunities to travel and minister into trans local settings bringing evangelism, Ministry teams and poverty relief.
8. Father’s House – Long term training and equipping in a strongly relational setting by a Father figure
9. Networking of Churches and Ministries in Regions and Nations
10. Hosting Churches and Groups for training retreats and Conferences
PROCESS FOLLOWED ENTERING A NEW SETTING.
The normal way that things unfold when we enter an area, is that a seminar is done for a group/church. This could either be
• Developing your Prophetic gift
• Discovering your life Ministry
• Hearing the Voice of God, or numerous other choices
Once this is received there is often a request to do a School. This could be:
• School of the Spirit
• Prophetic School
• Leadership School
Typically a “Father’s House” ends up being planted. This is a systematic equipping of current and/or upcoming leadership to become functional at all levels of ministry. The use of a Rabbinic discipleship method is central to the success of this course. It is typically done over 3 nights, 2x a year, for up to 3 years.
MOST SOUGHT AFTER AREAS OF MINISTRY.
• Releasing the Prophetic in churches
• Developing leadership
• Networking of key leaders
• Bringing an understanding of the Apostolic and Prophetic for a region
• Helping believers and leaders understand the realm of the Spirit
GROUND BREAKING SUBJECTS INCLUDE.
POVERTY RELIEF, LIFE SKILLS TRAINING AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT.
PROFILE OF JAN NEL
Jan has been in the ministry for nearly 40 years, having planted numerous churches, as well as heading TEEM.net, an international Apostolic network which has had churches relating from numerous continents around the world including Australia, Africa, Asia and America.
His ministry was birthed in Zimbabwe in the year of that country’s Independence. In the first 6 years, from a congregation of 18 people, 14 churches were planted, which today has grown to close on 40. In 1987 he moved to Johannesburg, from where he did Apostolic and Prophetic work into Botswana and Zimbabwe. Within 10 years numerous Apostolic leaders were launched into Africa, impacting much of Southern Africa up to Malawi.
Jan was an area leader with Cornerstone Network (CNET), an Apostolic network based in Southampton, UK. 5 fold Leaders in this network included the founder, Arthur Wallis, Tony Morton, Peter Butt, Peter Light, David Damp and Graham Cooke.
Currently, Jan travels throughout the world where the Lord uses him to network churches and ministries in nations, both locally and regionally, and out of this spearheaded the development of schools and seminars for the training of Leadership, the Prophetic, School of the Spirit, Equipping Saints, Father’s House … to name a few!
Jan is father to a growing number of ministry leaders and churches. He functions in the Prophetic and Apostolic, specifically impacting senior leaders in both business and church.
Jan has served as the Senior Pastor in numerous churches in Zimbabwe and South Africa since 1980. He is now based in Thailand from where he travels internationally a number of times a year.
He is known for his powerful, often humorous, communication style that impacts and imparts on a deeply personal level.
Jan was born is Zambia and has lived in Zimbabwe, South Africa and now resides in Thailand.